Shipment Policy

Thank you for choosing Celebratekaro for your digital invitation needs! Since our products are exclusively digital, there’s no need to worry about physical shipments. Here’s a breakdown of our digital delivery process:

Instant Delivery:

  • As soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with a link to download your digital invitation card.
  • The download link will also be available on your Celebratekaro account, ensuring easy access at any time.

Customization Time:

  • If you’ve opted for customization, our team will work diligently to personalize your invitation card.
  • You can expect the customized digital file to be delivered within¬† 24-48 hours to the email address associated with your account.

Secure Delivery:

  • We use secure online platforms and email delivery to ensure the safe and prompt arrival of your digital invitation.
  • In case you encounter any issues with the delivery, please reach out to our customer support at celebratekaro.in@gmail.com.

Multiple Downloads:

  • Feel free to download your digital invitation multiple times from your account or the provided email link.
  • This allows you to share the invitation with friends and family effortlessly.

No Shipping Charges:

  • Celebratekaro doesn’t charge any shipping fees for digital products. You only pay for the cost of the digital invitation.

Refund Policy:

  • As our products are digital and instantly accessible, we do not offer refunds once the download link is generated or the customization process has begun.The payment is done in two parts, 20% of the payment is done at the time of booking a digital invitation card and the remaining 80% of the payment is to be done after the delivery of your product.¬† However, if you encounter any issues, please contact our support team for assistance.

Cancellation:

  • Since our products are digital and often involve immediate customization, cancellations are not possible after the order is confirmed. Please review your order carefully before making the purchase.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding our shipment policy, feel free to contact us at celebratekaro.in@gmail.com. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you create memorable celebrations!

Techreative Solutions Private Limited
Celebratekaro Team